Some Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let's Dig us a Hole to China

http://gizmodo.com/5551916/the-gates-of-hell-just-opened-in-guatemala

Holy crap this is awesome!

Holy crap I'm posting!
Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted here; leaving a college environment seems to have almost completely dried up most of my news sources, apart from the occasional tidbit of military information (On that note, the XM25 grenade launcher is being issued to special forces in Afghanistan. Check out the link. That gun is awesome)
Then there's the issue that, whenever I look at news lately, my reaction tends to be crazed laughter rather than provoking thought. At this point it seems I have gone beyond cynic into the cheery waters where my opinion of our society is so low that I find humanity's actions hilarious instead of depressing. I'll try to start posting again, but it's likely that a larger portion of what I write will be more entertainment focused, with reviews and such, than was the case before. This doesn't mean I won't be writing serious articles; if I see something that catches my attention, I will still write about it. It's just that I find it unlikely that I'll be finding anything I can actually bring myself to take seriously for a while.

1 comment: