Some Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I feel as though for once, justice was served

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge that even something particularly illegal is just so mind-numbingly awesome, so incredible, so absolutely fantastic, that its perpetrator deserves not only total exemption from punishment, but a pat on the back, a free beer, and your future daughter's virginity. I'm talking about this;


Whoever you are sir...let me just say...it would be an honor for me to make a statue of you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, good gods, that's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely unrelated to the point, but does anyone else find it strange that there is a double standard on automated pleasure devices? I mean dildos and vibrators and all manner of other devices are commonplace but when a male equivalent is invented our first response is "Really? Someone went out and made a fucking RoboWankMachine? What the hell guys?" I mean I had the above first response but I still find it odd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gods, if you are willing to write a discussion about this, you can post it as a guest post. Please. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete